Face Of MyMINX - Model Search
Are you the
next Candice Swanepoel?
MyMINX is on a mission
to find the next top South African super model…
Who can enter: If you are female and live in South Africa you can enter.
To enter we need you to send us the following:
- 3 pictures in a bikini: 1 X Headshot, 1 X ¾ of body, and 1 X full body shot.
- Pictures submitted must be no more than 1 month old.
- Please include your age and height.
- Picture can be taken with a cell phone camera but the higher the resolution of your pictures are the better your chances of being selected.
- Please don’t wear hats or sunglasses in pictures.
- Preference will be given to entries that include a short video, where you tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you should be the next face of MyMINX. (Max 30 seconds)
- If you are invited to the casting you must be able to travel to Cape Town.
How The Competition works:
- Entry is by email only: email@example.com
- Entries open on the 1st of July 2012 and close on the 31st July 2012.
- Public voting starts on the 6th August 2012.
- Each week we choose 3 finalists.
- Each girl gets her video and 3 pictures loaded onto the MyMINX blog.
- Each girls post is enabled with a FB LIKE button that can only be clicked once.
- The girl with the most LIKES wins each week and goes into the final.
- Girls that make the final will be invited down to our Cape Town casting.
- The rest is a secret!
- Represent MyMINX as the face of our summer 2012 campaign.
- 2-year modeling contract with ex-super model Darja O'donnell agency Dmanagement.
- Full portfolio shoot with South Africa’s most in demand fashion photographers Kope Figgins
- A full makeover by invite only celebrity hairstylist HILTON.
- 3 Month contract at Cape Town’s most exclusive yoga studio –Yoga Life.
- R5000.00 voucher to spend at www.myminx.com
Entry is by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
MyMINX is a global online boutique for free-thinking super sexy/chic girls that want more from fashion.
Every product sold on MyMINX is designed and manufactured in South Africa using 100% local ethical labour.
In conjunction with:
Terms and conditions apply.